You have your restaurant opened but don’t know how to decorate it! With that being said, there are some certain equipment, which you must use to make your restaurant smart and appealing. To add to this fact, you must invest a significant sum of money and time to make your restaurant properly furnished. So, in this article, we are going to talk about the equipment you have must have for your restaurant. Let’s scroll down and read the article carefully.
1. Refrigeration Equipment: The first equipment is the refrigeration equipment. It is a critical component of every restaurant as it helps you in keeping your foods fresh. In that case, different types of restaurants will require different refrigerators with various sizes and capacities. You will be able to choose from lots of alternatives as the market is stacked with numerous options.
2. Commercial Grills: The commercial grill equipment is a must one for every restaurant because it adds a variety to your restaurant. It doesn’t matter if you are making Cuban sandwiches in a Panini press or flipping pancakes on a griddle, the commercial grill equipment will make your life easy. This equipment comes with different shapes, types, and sizes. Altogether, a commercial grill is what you need to make your restaurant smart.
3. Ice Machines: Ice machines are as important as soda fountains. If you are going to serve beverages, ice machines will create ice and dispense them in an ice bin or soda fountain. You can also use ice machines to make blended drinks such as margaritas, smoothies, and alcoholic slushies.
4. Salamander Broilers and Griddles: Salamander Broilers are significant equipment. With them, you can make pizzas, sandwiches, cakes, pastry, and breads. It can brown the top of the dishes and melt the cheese on top of the casseroles, ultimately making the dishes delectable. On the other hand, griddles are an ideal restaurant equipment because you can cook different types of foods including burgers, grilled sandwiches, and breakfast foods with them. Griddles are versatile equipment and come with various countertop versions, making them perfect for food trucks or small restaurants.
5. Grease Traps: Greases or sediments are harmful to your restaurant. If these elements enter into your restaurant’s plumbing system, you will have several expensive repairs on your hand. Therefore, it would be wise to use a grease trap as you can attach them to commercial dishwashers or to prep sinks or to any other equipment. In addition, connecting these equipment with grease traps will prevent any grease build-up and food particles.
6. Chef Knives: Chef Knives are a common equipment but they are the most significant equipment for their usability. Chef knives come in many sizes and styles, which allows the chefs to choose from different alternatives. Most of the chef knives are ergonomic and boast comfortable handles. In that sense, chef knives are best for making large quantities of food.
7. Commercial Shelving: Commercial shelving is another significant equipment because it helps you remain organized. With a commercial shelving, you can store anything from food items to dinnerware. Additionally, many shelves are heavy duty, meaning that you can hold loads of products without buckling.
To conclude, we would like to say the above-mentioned equipment is a must-have item for your restaurant. They will make your place smart, efficient, and attractive. So, if you have anything to add to this list, please leave your comments below.